Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

two great posts

I've recently read some great posts by Margie at Third Mom. Her post titled "The grand plan of adoption" makes reference to the same adoption ad that I did in my last post and very eloquently discusses faith and adoption.

In another recent post titled
"Saturday with Alison and John" Margie reviews a recent adoption conference she attended. The conference theme was In Our Own Voices: Adoptees and Foster Youth Speak Out. Margie references some good speakers and information from the perspective of adoptees.

Take a look around her site, you won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

BTW, I finally watched it last night - nothing new I had not been told already. L

Third Mom said...

Thanks very much, Lavonne - and thank you for your writing!!