Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

this is no laughing matter

I thought that Mother Nature had played a cruel April fool's joke on me...but sadly this is my reality.


This is the not so lovely sight I woke up to this morning. Seriously? I dislike winter at the best of times, but really? All this snow on April 1st? I’m about ready to break down! This did nothing to improve my mood. Is spring ever coming?! And someone please remind me why it is that I live here again…considering the loooong winters and the difficult adoption process in this province as compared to others.

Maybe D will consider moving…I’ll go anywhere as long as it’s warmer and by the ocean…throw in a cabana boy to keep an ongoing supply of pina coladas coming and I’d be in paradise!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yes, it did seem like a cruel joke to wake up to so much snow this morning. But on the bright side...your tree looks really pretty (I've always liked that tree). I'm sure it will look even nicer when the snow finally melts. Hang in there...

Kris Kroeker said...

I heard that Calgary is a great place to live. And I've also heard that you can get some good deals on housing here. Just a thought.

The Isaacs said...

Have you heard of a place called Fresno? :) People are walking around in flipflops and shorts already! Maybe D would consider moving here!!!