Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

adoption baby book

I just received the adoption baby book that I ordered from amazon. I absolutely LOVE it! The authors of this book obviously put a lot of thought into each page. A friend who is adopting an older baby from overseas got the same book and it will work great for this type of adoption as well. My only criticism is that there are 2 family trees in the back, one for the adoptive family and one for the first family. I would have preferred one large tree that incorporates both families. But all in all, great book and I would definitely recommend it for all types of adoption stories.

2 comments:

Heather said...

We've got that book! I like it. Did you know the author blogs?

Kim said...

Hi Lavonne
I just found your blog, thanks to Hilda and Heather. I've spent the better part of the kid's nap time reading it (much more interesting and thought provoking than the household things that demand my attention as well). I look forward to following your journey. Thanks for sharing, and sharing from your heart!