Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

crash course in transracial parenting

For everyone who is a transracial adoptive parent or who is considering adopting transracially please take a look at John Raible's must read post crash course in transracial parenting. Looks to be quite a challenging course (I've read a few of the books he has suggested and they aren't easy reads) but worth it.

Wish I could find a few adoptive/prospective adoptive parents in my area who are willing to get down and dirty, talk honesty about the adoptee and first parent perspective, and really invest the time and energy to complete a course like this together.

If you know me, live here, and are interested, please contact me!

1 comment:

Heather said...

It's not quite the same as in person, but there is a group going through his "course" online at Transracial Adoptive Parenting.