Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

confession friday

I confess that I stole this idea from other bloggers who are doing it.

I confess that today is my 36th birthday...inching closer to 40 and my anticipated trip to New York.

I confess that my heart hurts today for a friend going through a very tough adoption situation that I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy.

I confess that I used to think Facebook was dumb...and now I don't.

I confess that I love getting acupuncture.

I confess that knowing J has put a hold on her file has resulted in procrastination...I am very behind in sending letters to her.

I confess that I love to shop for T's wardrobe...and that he has quite an extensive line-up of clothing.

I confess that it's still sometimes strange to think of myself as a mom.

I confess that I've been watching "the big bang theory" which I think is a super dumb show.

I confess that I get overwhelmed thinking about trying to be a good transracial adoptive mom.

I confess that T finally found his appetite which makes me do the dance of joy.

I confess that I currently have 600 emails in my inbox.

I confess that I love T more than words can describe.

I confess that life is good.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

Kelly DTE Oct.15.08

The Isaac said...

I confess that I'm the worst friend ever to have forgotten your bday!!! I'm sorry, my friend! Happy Belated Bday- only 2 months late!

The Isaacs said...

Oops, that comment was from me, Jane (I don't know why it only shows up as The Isaac when I log in with my email instead of Jason's!)