Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

fall 2009?

The other day I had a thought (I know that's dangerous for me, but it happened!). Last fall I was so convinced that we were going to become parents. I don't know what it was exactly, but just a feeling that fall was the right time of year for this to happen. I could feel it in the air and as the leaves changed color.

Then fall passed...then winter...and now spring.

Still no baby.

Mind you, our file only "officially" became active towards the end of November, but it arrived at the American agency in the middle of September and we know that they start showing potential adoptive parent profiles immediately after receiving them if there is a potential match.


That same day I also realized that it is only 3 months until fall.

Three short months until September. I know that summer hasn't even started for us out here but the reality is that in 3 short months the leaves will start to turn color again and fall will be upon us (don't shoot me for this reminder!).

Maybe I was right about the season...but just got the year wrong.

1 comment:

luna said...

here's hoping it's sooner than later. and best of luck with your HR dep't.